Tuesday, December 19, 2006


My dear friend - I Live For Thee


1. Himanshu Dhiman (Dhiman, Bhopali Jaat)

He is a simpleton- an innocent guy with a golden heart and a very childish nature. He confides in me every time he has something happening in life- whether it is good or bad. I dunno why, but I can understand whatever he is thinking just by loking at his face- that might be the depth of our friendship.

He enjoys the simple things in life- threw a party for getting selected in TDS (sigh!). And hence he manages to remain happy all the time. Here is one guy who very sweetly says TATA! when you are about to depart. And he looks after me. I have the feeling that as long as he is with me, I have nothing to worry about.

2. Apurva Gupta (Cake)

No, he's not a girl, contrary to whatever the spelling of the name suggests. He is actually Apurv. And from the very day of our meeting, he has amused me with his obsession for shiny things and posters. Not a single inch of his room used to be uncovered- he has posters all around.

He is also a talented guy. Robotix sub head, great singer, highly creative, and excels in anything that involves standing on the stage and speaking. He has no stage-fright at all. He is a blunt critic when he thinks you have done something that u could do better. But he always is ready to help u out in every way he can. He laughed and endured me even when me and Ramu were literally not allowing him access to his own computer. He is such a lovely friend to have... and I am really happy that he screwed his JEE... that's why he is a dual degree student. :) Ais Tais...




3. Prateek Varshney (PV, and all the expansions which have P for perverted)

We share the same birthdate, but you'd rarely find twp friends more different than us. He is a very simple person, much like a child who is clueless as to what to do. But he is a lovely person from the inside despite of whatever he does or talks (cant mention it in this space, I wanna keep my blog clean). And he'll assist you in whatever crazy thing you'd ever want to do(who knows it better than me?). But I'd love to be with him and be a part of his weirdness forever. YO PERVO VIRUS!!!


4. Vaibhav Sinha (Pappu, Pups, Tattu, Tats,.... ok enough!)

Pappu is a guy with a supppperb sense of humour. Very seldom will you get to see him talk something that doesn't bring a smile on your face. He is a very nice guy for company whenever you are goin out to eat something, specially chicken. He is a lovely friend whom I've grown close to in this semester. I won't write much... just one thing to conclude- PAPPU I LOVE YOU!!! (and I am straight!!!)


5.Rohan Singh (Ramu Kaka)

MAD MAN! Very high on CQ- this guy can make you tear your hair till you get bald. In first year, ramu, cake and I had a ball of a time, which I can never forget. Baaki iski ek photo dekhiye, sab samajh jaayenge.


6. Abhas Saroha (The kinky school boy)

Had his education in a boys school. Rest is for you to guess...

He is another God of the physics department- with a besetting obsession for anime. The Mr.Know-it-all of linux. Great fun to be with. Baaki pata chalne pe bataaoonga...

1 comment:

the guy who typed this. said...

Yo Sapat!...thou hath inspired meself to post similar stuff on my redundant blog...But i have to agree with Nishad... unlike cartman, you are a simple guy who couldn't(and shouldn't)hurt anyone!
Thanks bro...